We are delighted to announce we are now open with full compliance to Covid-19 Government guidelines.
Our 90 acres of estate land, woodland, lakes and waterfalls offer considerable space for exercise, fresh air, and picnics.
We are open every day from 10 am - 5 pm (weather permitting) with the last entry into the Estate at 4 pm. Things will look and feel different.
What to expect from your visit
- 90 acres of picturesque woodlands, lakes, and waterfalls to enjoy
- Strict social distance signage throughout the Falls.
- A one-way system is in place with a new separate entrance and exit point - please refer to our one-way map for new entrance.
- Canonteign Kitchen, open 11 am – 4 pm, has a limited takeaway menu of local pre-packed food available to supplement your picnic. Outdoor seating has been arranged at a social distance. Please adhere to 1 household group per table and only 1 member of the household group at the till point.
- Snack Bar is open (10 am - 5 pm) for takeaway food, filter coffee, hot chocolate, ice cream, and refreshments.
- Public Toilets are open but please adhere to the one-way system
- Plenty of outdoor seating available at a social distance on the sun terrace. We encourage you all to bring rugs and picnics to enjoy the many stunning picnic spots the estate has to offer.
- Antibacterial hand gel and wipes will be available in high footfall areas for customer use.
- Sneeze Guards will be in use at reception and in the shop
- We will operate on a card only service - no cash
- The staff will adhere to strict hygiene rules
- Canonteign Shop is open (11 am - 5 pm) and accessed only on your exit from the estate.
- To maintain our one-way system there is no free entry during this time. Ticket prices can be viewed here
What we ask of you
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remain our top priority. We ask that everyone visiting Canonteign Falls to please read the latest Government advice and follow these measures:
- Please take note of the signage and messaging displayed around Canonteign Falls.
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay within your household group.
- Maintain social distancing from people outside of your family.
- Stay at home if you feel at all unwell.